Our Uniform is available from Uniform Direct:
|T: 020 8544 5440
|Unit 5 Mitcham Industrial Estate, Streatham Road, Mitcham, CR4 2AP
Full Uniform Expectations
- Burgundy Blazer with Academy Badge
- Grey V-neck Academy Jumper (optional)
- Academy Tie in correct Year group colour *
- Charcoal grey or black school trousers/skirt (lycra trousers are not permitted)
- White, collared shirt
- Formal black shoes or ankle boots (Without a heel or fashionable accessories/studs)
- Plain black socks or tights (no over the knee socks or fluffy, patterned socks)
- Plain black or dark grey headscarves
- Plain dark outdoor coat
*Tie Colours From September 2023
PE Kit Expectations
Listed below is the expected PE kit for all students at the Academy:
- St Mark’s logo black polo shirt
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms or shorts (leggings of any sort are not permitted)
- White sports socks
- Black football socks
- Sports Trainers
- Plain black jumper or pull over (hoodies and any visible logos/stripes are not permitted)
- Plain black base layers (no visible logos or stripes)
- Visible makeup is not permitted e.g. lip gloss, mascara, eye shadow
- Nail polish is not permitted. Nail extensions or decorations are not permitted on health and safety grounds.
- No jewellery except for a wristwatch (No smartwatches) and one pair of plain stud earrings are permitted. No facial and nose piercings are permitted.
- No sports headbands or head warmers
Students are permitted to attend the Academy in full St Mark’s PE kit on the days this appears on their timetable. If students attend an enrichment or after school club, they will need to come to school in uniform and change for their club.
Notes from parents will not be permitted as a substitute for missing or inappropriate items. Branded school items can be brought from the school Uniform Direct and all other items are available at affordable prices from most retail stores and supermarkets. Please contact the school if you have any concerns with purchasing school items.
Mobile Phones, MP3 Players, Smartwatches and Tablets
Whilst the Academy accepts that mobile phones and other electronic devices are now part of everyday life, we strongly discourage students from bringing them to school.
The Academy has banned electronic devices (including mobile phones) as they disrupt learning, hamper student progress and can cause conflict.